Back to Basics....I am loving simplicity right now. I often times find it difficult to create simple cards. I am always wanting to add details, layers and embellishments.

I was truly inspired by a user at Splicoaststampers.com.. Bobbynbrit posted some really simple and wow cards that I fell in love with. She inspired me to give it a try. I am very happy with the results.

The daisy image is from See-D's and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up! The bottom scallop is dry embossed with a brass template from Lasting Impressions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card.

Amanda said...

Super pretty card Dorinda. I love it! You are such a stellar stamper!!!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

This is a fantastic card! I love the simplicity of it... so elegant.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California