Random Acts of Kindness


I got the mst fabulous RAK in the mail! A set of clear stamps of the most amazing and fun retro flowers ever!!

Ally my dear online friend from the UK, sent them to me and it was truly random and sweet and wonderful!! Thanks Ally!!
splitcoaststampers has brought me such true friends and wonderful inspiration for my stamping and my spirit.
I saw a ladies skirt today in these colors, so I couldn't wait to get home and try to recreate it on a card. The retro blossoms set was perfect for the look I wanted. I am sooo in love with Cool Caribbean (Stampin' Up!) paired with Black and White.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

LUCKY (said in my best Napolean Dynamite voice)! Seriously, I am just SO jealous! Awesome RAK for you Dorinda!!!

Alli said...

Not fair! You make better cards with this set than I do. Love the card and you are more than welcome! Enjoy the stamps!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California