A work in Progress...






About a week ago I started to make a simple Halloween pocket card.......then life happens and I didn't get to finish it. Today I finished. It is so simple and so cute! FYI glitter glue takes forevah! to get dry!!

All of my supplies are from Stampin' Up! The images are from the Boolgie Eyes set, kindly sent to me by Amanda Sewell. I used 3 different sizes of round circle punches to make my polka dots. Certainly celery grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up! and American Crafts ribbon is the mutli-colored/purple ribbon, the orange ribbon is from Michaels.

I love Halloween and I love that I finally finished this simple card ;)

4 comments:

Alli said...

Dorinda, I think this is one of the cutest Halloween cards I have ever seen. I especially love the little dots. You rock girl!

Amanda said...

YAY! Super cute Dorinda!!!

Anonymous said...

D! i love this card so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is absolutely DARLING! TFS!h

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California