Friends Make It Easy


I am in a Black mood today.....Pink and Black that is. I wanted an easy simple but GREAT card for a shoebox swap....I already did not like anything I had come up with so far. Today I managed to tear myself away from SCS and stamp. I now have my swap card designed....now to cut and prep for 15 more of them! I used Basic Black cs from SU! and Whisper White and Regal Rose cs. I used the Stampin' Up! set called Simply Said, stamped in basic black ink and then watercolored with an aquapainter and ink from the lid of the ink pads. I used my Marvy Uchida scalloped oval punches to layer the sentiment. I added a touch of black grosgrain ribbon. I actually like something that I created! It feels good!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is lovely, Dorinda!!! Love the pink and black!

Lisa said...

I love pink and black. This card is a real knock out stunner. Nicely done! :)

Anonymous said...

cute card!

Amanda said...

It is so cute Dorinda! I love it!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Awesome card! I am LOVING the pink and black too! A woman after my own heart! LOL

Jen said...

Love it Dorinda!! Pink and black are always great together!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What a nice card! - cmayk from SCS

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California