UHU




I used one of the products from UHU today. I used the Scrapbookers Pen. The packaging states that is 'super fast paper glue'....it is! I am happy to say that this is a wonderful product. I especially liked the application nozzle, it allows for an even distribution of adhesive to your project. It does indeed dry super fast and stays put!! I loved the staying power, the only way a project is coming apart is if it is torn apart. I was happy with the fact that it did not saturate the paper and cardstock and make it wrinkle or warp...big plus for a liquid glue product. In this project I made a simple Valentines Day card. I used Basic Black, Real Red and whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up! I used the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set also from Stampin' Up! I borrowed the word 'together' from the Happy Everything set from Stampin' Up! I used Craft White, Basic Black and Real Red classic Ink. The black and white brads are from Oriental Trading Company's Fun Expressions.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Dorinda, I love it! The white paisley on the black is a knockout!

This is really cute. Those brads are the cutest ever!

Karen said...

ohh so cute! I love this card!

Allison Rankin said...

Such a pretty card...love the black, red and white together with this stamp set.

bubbles said...

very nice! i'm gonna case this for a family member. d, you rock!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California