V-A-C-A-TION!! In the summer sun!



Hello my neglected blog readers. I left last Monday for Idaho, Boise area.
I got back last night (Sunday) I was visiting my parents, my 2 oldest children and my Grandson! We had a very fun and enjoyable time. Idaho was HOT!
I visited an Archivers for the very first time!! I met up with Rachelhope13 from SCS, we visited and shopped!! What a blast! Thanks so much Rachel!Here we are outside the Boise archivers Store...I'm the chunky one
I attended my first tutoring class this morning for the test to become Highly Qualified and meet the NCLB standards. I hope to get rested and back to stamping!! I came home to good mail a order from Stampin' Up! and some new AMuse stamps and a new Papertrey set. Life is good.

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Ummm, no...I am the chunky one!!!!

It was so great meeting you and shopping along with you!!! Hope to see you again soon!

Lisa said...

Look's like fun! Glad you had a good trip!

jenna said...

Good to meetcha', Dorinda. This is the first time I have visited your blog. We have some things in common: for 18 years we lived in Beaverton, then in 1998 we moved to Boise, where I was raised and have family. Small world, huh?
BTW< I love - love - love your style. I may have to get the Baroque set.
jenna

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California