2008 Calendars



I did this years coaster calendars using my Bind It All! Wow I like this way much better!
The calendars are made using 4x4 coasters, covered in decorative paper. I used my ATG gun for adhesive. The ages are all 4x4 card stock or heavy weight designer paper. I used a corner rounder punch to round the corners on the individual pages. I then added various items as accessories for each month. Some are stamped and cut out, some were stickers, some were die cuts from the cuttle bug. I made a total of 6 this year before Christmas. The '2008' on the front is die cut using the 'Olivia' alpha for the CB.


3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love those - what a great idea for my Bind It All! Merry Christmas!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Sweet....Love everything about this!!!

Novell said...

Dorinda, I love these calendars!!! They are awesome!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California