Gifts and ASB design Team Project

This was my first Project for April over on A Shade of Blue. We used these wonderful exclusive papers designed by the ASB Goddess, Anne, she is a digital mastermind I tell ya! I used papers from the Vintage Blush collection to cover this box. This project began as a gift for a dear friend who experienced a loss of a loved one, I incorporated my ideas into my DT project for the month of April. Here is the box before I altered it:
This is what is inside the box:

My second project for ASB was little pill boxes for your purse. I am a former SU! Demo and have a few of these round containers that eyelets and brads once lived in...I had the idea that they could be made beautiful with beautiful paper and ribbon and used as a pill box for my purse.

I used a small narrow strip to adhere around the container and I also used a scalloped circle punch to to cover the lid, Embellish lid as desired, tie a narrow ribbon around the base and voila` a handy and attractive pill box, re-use and re-purpose.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice projects Dorinda. Love to see you stamping and crafting again.

Stampin_Melissa said...

Oh Dorinda, these are great!

Amanda said...

Super cute Dorinda! I love those pill boxes! Such a smart idea!!!

Unknown said...

Great idea for those extra containers, D!!! Love the box too!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California