Can you feel the Love?



When I think of Valentine cards or Romantic cards I automatically think Vintage, Old World Romance stuff...you know pearls and lace and flowers. That is what I was trying for with this card featuring the Floral Heart stamp from The Rubber Cafe
I stamped this image with Versafine black Onyx and then used my heat tool to set the ink. I colored in the small hearts and flowers with Copic markers. I thought this image would look nice with some sparkle so i added Stickles to the hearts and flowers. I love the patterned paper from prima Marketing it is sooo romantic and vintage to me anyway ;)
This older ribbon from Stampin' Up! and the stick on Pearl embellishments really tie it all together. Who wouldn't love getting this on Valentines Day or an anniversary?

CS: Blush Blossom from SU!; Chocolate Chip from SU!
DP: from Prima Marketing
Pearls: from Ellen Hutson
Stamp Image from www.therubbercafe.com
Ribbon: SU!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty D! I love the colors you chose with this!

Meredith said...

I can feel the love!!!!

I nominated you for an award on my blog :) You are such a fantastic stamper and a wonderful friend!!! Thank you!!!!

Kimme said...

You have been nominated for the Kreative Blogger Award. See my blog for more information. http://kimme-thelifeofaprincess.blogspot.com/

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California