2008 Chrsitmas cards



My first group of cards, I did my all time fave technique, Batik! I stamped the snowflakes randomly onto mullberry paper with versamark. I then emboss with clear EP. Next I spray a mist of water over the paper and then using sponges or daubers add various colors of ink all over the damp paper. I then use a warm iron with no steam and a sheet of copy paper over the top and iron off the EP onto the copy paper, then I mount the Batik onto white CS and add to my card or project. I think they look very watercolorish...what do you think? I added ribbon and beads to finish it all off. With all of the snow storms around, I really like these Batik flakes.

1 comments:

Karen said...

You do this technique so well! Mine never look this good! Great colors for Christmas, very festive. These are just beautiful.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California