Used Dryer Sheets


Now why you ask would anyone save used dryer sheets? Well for craft purposes of course! Crafters will save and alter anything...nothing goes to waste, we are known to save, store and hoard as much as we can, because we just 'know' it will be of good use .......someday.

I learned of this technique on SCS, of course! You stamp your image on card stock, in this case I stamped Lovely as a Tree in Bordering Blue ink, more than one or two stamps per inking. I used spray adhesive, Elmer's, to spray the cs and then smooth the dryer sheet over the top of the stamped image. I then sprinkled dazzling diamonds glitter over the entire surface...tap and shake off the excess glitter. The glitter will stick thru the dryer sheet to the cs.

I think it looks like sparkly snow.

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This card is beautiful...I'm certainly going to have to try this technique! TFS

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Dorinda! Wow!

Jen said...

Seriously so beautiful Dorinda!!! You rock, as always!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California