What I have been up to lately...




I made 14 more of the 4 x 4 calendars.....for co-workers who ordered them from me. I was in a bind to get them done by Friday the 15th, the last day of work/school before Christmas vacation. Then Mother Nature came thru the PNW with a vengeance and there were outrageous winds, and downed trees and power outages. School was cancelled. I got all of the Calendars done and still have 6 yet to be delivered.
I also found some 2007 weekly planners at the Target $1 spot. I thought they would look better if I altered them...so I did. They are intended as gifts for the ladies that work in the special ed classroom with me. I leave you with some pictures of my busy creativeness. Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Dorinda these are fabulous!!! Wow, i need to get me some coasters.

Amanda said...

These are so cool Dorinda!!! You seriously rock girl!!!!!

Dale Anne Potter said...

Dorinda - these calendars are FABULOUS!!! GREAT JOB!

Alli said...

Wow, Dorinda, the work it must have taken to get these done, they are amazing and well worth the hours it must have taken to do them. You are so talented!

Jen said...

These are wonderful!!!! You are totally talented!

Renée said...

These are fantastic! I have a question for you, did you use a coaster for the front and back cover and then use CS for the months? What's on the backside of each month? Thanks!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California