New Rubbah in da house! *wink*



I ordered some new sets before Christmas and just now got a chance to cut into the rubber and play a little. I am never very good at getting ideas down in my inspiration notebook..they just float around in my head until I get them stamped. I am loving all of the different types and styles of scroll, flourishes and such stamp sets that are out right now.
I had a vision of white ink on a transparency...it was in my head long before I even ordered the sets to do it with. I made this card from an ink-jet transparency sheet, cut and scored same as you would card stock. I rounded all 4 corners with the small corner rounder. I stamped with white craft ink on the front portion using Finest Flourishes from Stampin' Up! and left it to dry over night and all day *eye roll* I cut a piece of pretty in pink cs 5 1/4" x 4", rounded the corners using the small corner rounder. I stamped a background with Print Pattern (from stampin up!) and white craft ink. The sentiment is from the Happy Harmony set, and the flowers are from the Carte Postal set. I love these sets from Stampin' Up! They go so well together. There is so much more I want to do with these stamp sets. I am also awaiting a new A2 embossing folder for my Cuttlebug coming in the mail...it is also very vintage looking. I used all Stampin' Up! products in this project except for the transparency.

1 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! This turned out great! I'm thinking I "need" to get this set now. Thanks.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California