Do you scrap?

I have actually scrapped a little bit...but not much! I have every intention of creating beautiful masterpieces, but somehow pictures and beautiful paper just seem to pile up around me and never really come to be what I envision. I absolutely LOVE to look at and admire other scrappers works of art.
I want to introduce you to a special lady whose scrap pages I am in love with, and her photos are always magnificent!
Meet Jennie, she is a busy mom of 2 cute kids and a very talented scrapper. Jennie is a design team member at 2jills.com.
Here is a link to her Splitcoaststampers gallery, check it out and let me know if you love her work as much as I do.
Visit her Blog also to see more of her incredible work. Every time I look at her pages I feel inspired to start doing more scrapping....maybe that will be my New Years Resolution.

2 comments:

Alli said...

I completely agree with you Dorinda. I am rubbish at scrapbooking, but Jennie is seriously one of the most talented, generous and sweet scrappers that I have ever come across!
When I grow up I want to be a scrapper like Jennie!

Jeffrey said...

Hello mate great bloog post

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California