I have been Tagged

A - Available or Taken: Taken

B - Best Friend: many

C -Cake or Pie: cake

D - Drink of Choice: Chai, Oregon Chai Vanilla

E - Essential item you use everyday: My PC

F - Favorite Color: Blues, Purples, Pinks

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears

H - Hometown: Middleton, ID

I - Indulgence: I have so many for this category. Stamps, SCS, Shoes, Patterned Paper Dark Chocolate

J - January or February: February . . .

K - Kids & Names: Amanda (mom to Hayden), Lloyd (aka: Gator), Maddie, Rebecca, Nash

L - Life is incomplete without?: Movies, BOOKS!!

M - Marriage Date: July 28, 1994

N - Number of Siblings: 1

O - Oranges or Apples: I prefer apples, but only if they are peeled and sliced.

P - Phobias or Fears: small crowded spaces

Q - Fave Quote: "why is the rum gone?"

R - Reason to Smile: I have my family, my health and many many wonderful friends

S - Season: All of them

T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Alli, Amy, Kimberly

U - Unknown fact about me: I am such an open book, I'm not sure if there is something unknown

V - Vegetable you don't like: peas, green beans, brussel sprouts, cabbage, asparagus....

W - Worst Habit: spending too much time online

X-rays: Dental, arm, hand, head, neck, foot/ankle

Y - Your Fave Food: Italian subs from Quizznos, Dark Chocolate, Cheescake

Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemeni

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to get to know you...I LOVE your quote...
colleen

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California