Burried under boxes.....




I decided I didn't get enough stress over the bazillion Calendars I made at Christmas time and offered up some Nugget Boxes and Coaster Boxes for order to my co-workers....figuring with only 4 days to order not many would want them.....ya right!

I managed to make 16 nugget boxes, the ones that hold 3 nuggets each. I also made 11 coaster boxes...8 will be delivered empty and 3 will be filled with candy.
All of the directions and templates for this project came from some wonderful stampers over on SCS
I am nearly finished, other than some final details and embellishments. I even had my girls helping me with things like tying ribbons on boxes...but look what happens when they have had enough.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Your projects turned out gorgeous D! WOW!

Lisa said...

Wow, are you nut's! They are beautiful, I hope you aren't paying the help. LOL

Jen said...

Just gorgeous, all of them!!!!! What a HUGE amount of work they must have been judging from the state of your helper! LOL

Unknown said...

Your coaster boxes are so cute! Why didn't I think of using them for Valentine's Day? Well, how about Easter? I'll have to tell my daughter about it. Thanks for the ideas.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this are so cute!

Bety

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California