Burried under boxes.....




I decided I didn't get enough stress over the bazillion Calendars I made at Christmas time and offered up some Nugget Boxes and Coaster Boxes for order to my co-workers....figuring with only 4 days to order not many would want them.....ya right!

I managed to make 16 nugget boxes, the ones that hold 3 nuggets each. I also made 11 coaster boxes...8 will be delivered empty and 3 will be filled with candy.
All of the directions and templates for this project came from some wonderful stampers over on SCS
I am nearly finished, other than some final details and embellishments. I even had my girls helping me with things like tying ribbons on boxes...but look what happens when they have had enough.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Your projects turned out gorgeous D! WOW!

Lisa said...

Wow, are you nut's! They are beautiful, I hope you aren't paying the help. LOL

Jen said...

Just gorgeous, all of them!!!!! What a HUGE amount of work they must have been judging from the state of your helper! LOL

mjb coffee said...

Your coaster boxes are so cute! Why didn't I think of using them for Valentine's Day? Well, how about Easter? I'll have to tell my daughter about it. Thanks for the ideas.

iralamija said...

this are so cute!

Bety

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California