Spring is on its way, and I am no longer a Bella virgin

The first sign s of spring in my backyard..Hooray! I am ready for some sunshine and warmer and dryer temperatures! I snapped this picture yesterday and thought I would share it with everyone, maybe brighten someones day.


While being ill I managed to finally use a Bella image, found at www.stampingbella.com
I traded some stamped images of Bella's with Kimberly Tedder over at Mojo's Creations.
Today was my first chance to sit and create something from on e of the traded images. I used my watercolor wonder crayons from Stampin' up! and an aquapainter to color in the Bella. I added a touch of stickles to the bow on the present and the party hat. I used a small strip of patterned paper from DCWV in the background. The striped ribbon is from Doodlebug Designs, the paper flowers are from OTC.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute Dorinda! Love the colors and I love how green your yard is . .. I miss the green! *grins*

Hugs,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

i love it! she's beautiful! the bling is perfectly placed!

Alli said...

Dorinda, she's gorgeous, I am definitely loving the bling!

Allison Rankin said...

Great job on your bella...the sparkles are terrific!

Lisa said...

So bright and fun! I love your glittery Primas.


I am jealous of your garden though, it has been -30 this week and we are still buried under a foot of snow. BRRRRRRRR!

Sharon said...

OMGosh! It's adorable! I love it D! I'm still a bella-virgin. I need to get some but haven't broken down yet. I may just have to do that. I'll have to wait till DH leaves though so I don't have to hide them. *wink*

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California