Hello!

I know it seems like I have been ignoring my blog but really I haven't. I have been studying for an exam to become a 'Highly Qualified' paraprofessional. The 'No Child Left Behind Act' has made it necessary for those of us classified Instructional Assistants in public schools to become 'Highly Qualified. So I have been studying as much as possible, and I have had some stamping breaks but just no time to upload and talk about them...poor me! *wink*
Last week there was an awesome tutorial on SCS for a 'Cup Card'
This is an amazing 3D project that is perfect for summer. I had to try it and am glad that I did!

2 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

I am glad you are back and "highly Qualified" (What a bunch of red tape huh? Like you would have gotten hired to do your job and kept it if you were NOT qualified...) Anyway, I kept stopping in and checking on you. I LOVE your new look and the cup card is awesome!

Anonymous said...

D- this is toooooooooooo cute!!! I want to go on vacation and have drinks now! *sigh*

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California