Playing around Sunday




I grabbed a sheet of glossy cs and some re-inkers and the Ranger blending solution, played and blended a whole sheet of pretty background and then tried to find a way to use it.
I grabbed the Looks Like Spring set from Stampin' Up! and the Butterfly Kisses from Paper Trey Ink...some craft ink and clear embossing powder and let my imagination or lack thereof take over.
The cs is Rose Red, pretty in Pink, Glossy White...The inks are all Stampin' Up! craft spots.
I used the scalloped circle punches to make the decorative birder for the cutout, I made the cutout with a Coluzzle. Lots of stamping with the large daisy and just kept at it until no more color was transferring, I liked the layered effect I got from this.

8 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty Dorinda! I love those colors.

Alli said...

Dorinda, it's beautiful and it really doesn't look that simple. I love the depth of color that you achieved. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Oohhhhh! It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the layout and the colors!!!

Debbie said...

Very very pretty!

sure wish I was talented like you

lakegrandma said...

My kind of grabbing. Very pretty card.

Nicki said...

This is so so pretty!! I have really got to sit down and stamp this week! I think I need to play with my ranger inks again! :) You have reminded me how fun and beautiful they can make a card!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love this. Especially how you cut the ovals... I am casing this!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California