Cuttlebug Pailsey!


I L-O-V-E these new dies for my CB!! I have had them for a while and just have not had time to break open the package and play, so today was the inaugural for the new CB dies.
I love brown and coral together...one of my all time fave color combo's. I used a base card of Chocolate Chip cs, stamped with the little dots from Delight in Life set from Stampin' Up!
I stamped the big flower from the set several times on Whisper White cs and watercolored with Cameo Coral and Rose Red WWC's and an Aquapainter. I trimmed out the flowers and then I added some custom made dazzling diamonds glitter in Rose Red to match on the center of the flowers. The tag is a ribbon slide cut with a die from the CB with a chipboard coaster and sponged with Cameo Coral classic ink. The ribbon is from Michaels craft store. The flowers and tag are adhered using foam dots and squares.
I got the idea and directions for the colored Dazzling Diamonds glitter from the new Stampin' Success magazine for Stampin' Up! Demos.
In an empty stamp container add 1 drop of reinker and a few drops of water, then add in approx 1/2 teaspoon of DD glitter, mix..continue to add glitter until all of the die is absorbed, it have a fuzzy appearance, continue adding glitter to the mix til it begins to sparkle, the died glitter will still appear fuzzy. thanks for looking and Have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

6 comments:

Nicki said...

Ohh such a purty card!! Love the paisely!!!

Karen said...

Very cute! I like the way the tag is tied on. Cute!

bubbles said...

dang, d! another beautiful creation!! when i grow up, i wanna be you!!!

{smooches}

Anonymous said...

Girl, you have skillz! Love this! I need to procure some new dies...

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is gorgeous! That paisley rocks and your colors are awesome!!!!

Lisa said...

Who doesn't adore paisley! I know i do! Beautiful card!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California