I'm not dead.......yet *wink*

I 'borrowed' the layout and pattern for this Post-It holder from Badsherry on SCS. I used the NEW 'In Color' from Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranate....it is beautiful! I layered some BasicGrey paper from the Phoebe collection onto some Certainly Celery cs and then added a small stamped panel using Petal prints which is retiring. I colored the stamp with a Rose Red marker and them isted it with water before stamping. The ribbon is from MayArts and Stampin Up!

a 3 x 3 notebook that I re-covered and added ribbon and a pen.


2 jumbo clips that i purchased at Office Max. I used my Cuttlebug and dies to cut flowers from coasters, then covered with patterned paper and sandwiched the clips in between.




I used 7 chipboard 4x4 coasters for this box, I used scrap book paper and modpodge to cover the coasters. Directions on the dividers can be found on SCS.



This is a regular spiral notepad, like from the dollar store, i took apart and re-covered the front and back covers using BasicGrey Phoebe papers and a We Are Memory Keepers chipboard accent on the front cover. I used twill tape adhered with sticky strip. Tying a bunch of pretty grosgrain ribbons on the spirals just makes this even cuter!


The last week of school is sooo crazy and busy. I have a co-worker that was accepted into an internship program and will be a classroom teacher in an ERC class in the fall. I wanted to make some quick but cute gifts for her new office.
There has been so much to do to be ready for the school year to end and to be ready for the summer program to begin in July.
Also my allergies have been horrific! My eyes are so swollen and runny along with a ton of sneezing and sniffling...so not as much time spent crafting and blogging as I would have liked.
I am so looking forward to not getting up at 5:45 a.m......I will be traveling to Idaho to visit my grandson Hayden who is 16 months old. When I return I will finally be taking my test to become Highly Qualified and meet the requirements of 'The No Child Left Behind Act'......(whew)
Here is the coaster box with dividers that I made for our new teacher, along with 2 altered notebooks and a post-it holder and 2 jumbo paper clips.
There really wasn't any stamping involved but altering things to make them prettier is fun no matter how you do it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous, D! You have been super busy!!! Only two more days!!! ;)

Lisa said...

Amazing!!!!!
Look at all that super work.
I'm tired just looking at it!

Amanda said...

Um, someone has been busy! I will take one of each . . . you know the address . . . *winks*

Thanks for being so freaking AWESOME and INSPIRING!!!!

Jen said...

Wonderful, all of them!!! You are so good at altering things!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California