New Stamps by a New Designer




My friend Kristin has been fortunate enough to have her talent recognized and she now has a line of stamps out. Artful Inkables are available for purchase from StarvingArtistamps.
I immediately purchased a few to get me started until her next plate of images comes out.
When you go to the StarvingArtistamps site click on whats new and then there are 3 pages of Kristins image stamps, they are Artful Inakbles.
These are my first 3 cards done with Kristin's new stamps. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lucky girl! I need to buy some soon, but I have been trying to be "good" with the new catty coming and us building a new house and all *sigh* I guess I will have to wait for a bit!

Lisa said...

These are all wonderful! I think I like the sea grass best. It just speaks to me!

Unknown said...

Your cards are just gorgeous! I must go look at her stamps! TFS!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California