Baroque Motif's and Accents


This is my first use of this fabulous new stamp set! I am in LOVE, I want to use this for everything now!! It is just my style....I think the possibilities are endless!
I stamped on whisper White cs with Jet Black Stazon. I added the flowers with Pixie Pink. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black ink, the sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.
In the middle of each small flower is a 'Rain Dot' I found them at Archivers they are from Cloud9 Design. I love them they are self adhesive, clear but colored and they are the coolest thing ever!

I can not wait until I get more new stamps this month! I am lovin' the BoHo Western stuff!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is beautiful!!! Awesome job Dorinda!

StampingBetty said...

what a beaut!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California