More Baroque Motifs and Birds


I got these darling little birds at Archivers! They are called Decorative Birds by HeroArts.
I thought they would look very elegant paired with the new Stampin' Up! Baroque Motifs.
The card base is chocolate chip cs, whisper white is layered on top. I stamped my images in chocolate chip, bronze metallic pigment, and jet black stazon.
I stamped the floral accent in Groovy Guava. I watercolored the birds using the new 'In Colors' from SU! The brown polkadotted organdy ribbon is from May Arts.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! I love the colors you did this is! This set totally does suit you -- you're magical with it!!!

Karen Lindsay said...

Very nice! I love the way you added the birds in to the scheme of things! I had seen just one too many cards with just the medallion and the flourishes! Great card!

Gail Binette said...

Absolutely adorable. This is such a pretty set and the birds are to die for!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California