Ghost Riders in the Sky.....


So after recently renting the movie 'Ghost Rider' starring Nicholas Cage, i was inspired to create this card, more from the song than the movie really.
I took a piece of glossy cs and sponged bordering blue, night of navy, not quite navy and a little elegant eggplant to create a night sky. I added some lightly sponged craft white in k to create misty clouds. I used a piece of cs with a circle punched out to sponge in a fill moon with so saffron craft ink.
I then inked up the horse image from 'Wanted' with jet black staz on and stamped it off before stamping it several times in the night sky I had created. I then took the swirl image from 'Bronc Buster' and did the same type of stamping off as for the horses. I then was thinking there should be some trees at the bottom of the picture so that it is clear that the 'ghost riders' are in the sky...so inked up the trio of trees from 'lovely as a Tree' and stamped the tops of them at the bottom of the picture. I added the 'Wanted' with punched stars and rhinestone brads to the middle of the image. I think it is a cool effect overall.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fab!!!! As usual.

Leslie said...

How cute!!! I love it.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California