WANTED!


I am so in LOVE with the western sets from Stampin' Up!
I used the new 'In Color', Blue Bayou textured cs for this card and the Outlaw Designer Paper.
I also used Sage Shadow and Creamy Caramel cs. I used the new 'Wanted' stamp set and the swirly's from the Bronc Buster set. The new star punch is a must have too...I see all kinds of possibilities for it!
I am also liking the new rhinestone brads, fire and ice in square and round. I seriously need more play time with the western sets.

5 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! That is WAY gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Forgot to sign my name. That was me Debra.

Anonymous said...

Your a stamp junkie!!!! Still hard at work making great cards. Your sick and need help!! Just kidding lord knows my scrapbooking is over the edge. Have a great summer, hope you have a new ride.

Lisa said...

Wonderful. I know I want it!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California