Thomas Kinkade and CHF


Over at Cornish Heritage Farms they a gorgeous selection of new Rubber by none other than the painter of light himself...Thomas Kinkade.
I caved easily and bought one! I got the 'Garden of Prayer'....it is so serene and beautiful...and talk about being intimidated! How does a lowly stamper like me do the stamp justice? Well first of all I looked at the samples the designers over at CHF had up in the gallery...wow!

Then I was reading Asela Hopkins blog, Hop Arts Studio
and she has a wonderful easy to follow tutorial for coloring the TK images with Prisma Pencils. I followed her directions and I think my first attempt is actually pretty good. I love it! I may need to buy more of these gorgeous stamps soon!

1 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Oh Dorinda, this is breathtaking! I want a couple of these stamps so much! You did this stamp justice, great job!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California