Slumber Party of all Slumber Parties!!

Also known as what happens in Salt Lake City stays in SLC!!
A group of fabulous Ladies from SCS gathered in Utah for a weekend of laughing, talking, games and of course STAMPING!!
My friend Kristin, wasatch wizard on scs hosted this event! We all brought shoebox swaps and gifts for each other, we had great food and even better company.
I laughed til I hurt and talked til I fell asleep and I cried til my eyes were swelled. I learned many thing in 3 days and most of all I met good friends that are now my BEST friends.
I am still tired and recovering from such a wild and wonderful time. Here a few pictures of some of the fun times and projects we shared.


My shoebox card, using the mullberry paper batik technique



My door prize, a memo board, made from a picture frame, cork and fabric
modpodged over the top


Look who we saw at Hobby Lobby




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I give who is it that you saw at Hobby Lock? Kind of cute.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California