altered altoid Tin



I used the die cuts from the DT kit sent by K & A Die Cuts for this months ASB design team to make this cute little altered altoid tin purse.
I was inspired by a few on SCS before making this one myself. I would like to give credit to those who inspired me. First off credit to Lov'n Life in Vegas and then to Dyu and to Jwheeler
thanks to these talented ladies for inspiring me to try this.

In the DT sponsor kit were pieces cut to perfectly fit the inside or outside of an altoid tin and I wanted to do something different other than the standard album with the tin. I used them to cover the outside of the front of the tin and the back of the tin as well. I also punched holes all the way thru the tin to attach the ribbon straps with brads. I then added some patterned scrapbook paper to the inside to cover the holes and brads. I added a simple prima the the bottom corner of the front of the purse. This is now ready to hold a gift card or a piece of jewelry or some other small gift item.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful tin, D! Love the colors!!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California