K & A Die Cuts

This month over at A Shade of Blue, our design team sponsor is K & A Die cuts
We had no idea what kind of goodies would be sent to us and our team leader picked a theme for us to work with once we got our hands on all those precious die cuts....ooo the anticipation!
The theme was 'Baby its cold outside!' keeping with winter or 'cool' colors for our theme.
I was pleasantly surprised at the contents of the sponsor package! There were many wonderful things to alter and play with. I have finished 2 projects so far for the DT over at ASB but trust me there will be more projects coming from this wonderful sponsor!!
First I chose the small pyramid treasure box to alter and I kept it a winter themed gift box. I know there is Valentine candy inside it in the photo but this little box is perfect for all kinds of small treasure's....even a small stamp set or some brads, or Prima's the list is endless.
I folded this box carefully leaving 1 flap exposed at a time and running just that exposed flap through my Cuttlebug using the Snowflakes embossing folder, so that each flap is embossed with snowflakes. I then added a touch of diamond stickles here and there for some added sparkle. I also embellished with snowflake die cuts from the cuttlebug and more stickles.
I stamped a sentiment across the lid that says 'Make a Wish' the sentiment is from SU!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the embossing and the shape of the box!!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California