Mothers Day


I made 2 cards for Mothers Day and I only have 1 Mom...so I need to choose which card to give her on Sunday...tough choice! I did the Mulberry Paper Batik technique for the background. I stamped random images with versamark on the mulberry paper and covered with clear EP, emboss then I mist the paper with water and sponge on color with sponges or daubers and ink pads. I then take a warm dry iron and a sheet of copy paper over the top to absorb the embossing and iron it. Then adhere it to a sheet of white card stock and your background is ready to use!
I used chocolate Chip cs for the base of the card and whisper white and added some mats of certainly celery and ballet blue to each respective card. The wide satin ribbon is from Texasjodylynn, and the bling is from Prima, the pins are from Michaels and 1 is made by me. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful cards! I love all that bling!

Stampin_Melissa said...

Dorinda, these are both so beautiful! Awesome accents and I lvoe the colors! Feel free to send the one you DON'T give your Mother to me! :D

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California