Swap Card

I had the best plans to have a great Stamping time in Boise Idaho a while back...but you will never guess what happened on my way to Archivers.....My truck broke down and I was stranded with no one available to come and get me! It was awful,,,after letting it sit for a while it finally started...so off to the stampin' event i went but too afraid to shut it off again! LOL!!
I ran inside and dropped off my supplies and swap card for the girls to make and left my doorprize and ran. The truck is fine now...of course! I was so sad that i got to miss out on making new friends and having a great time! Here is the card I did for the swap. I used a new Darling Dragon set from ArtfullInkables.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love the hearts. She (he?) is dreaming of falling in love! :)

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California