Holy Moly!!

The only excuse I have is that it is summer vacation time and I have been relaxing and spending a lot of time with family and friends. Many events have happened in the past 2 months or so since I have last blogged.
I have some sad news....the ducklings did not survive. I had a very upset and sad 12 yo DD for a long time.
We now have a new kitten named Bow. Bow is doing her best to help with the grieving process.

I have not stamped or created hardly at all this summer, all of this time off of work and I haven't squeezed in any craft time..or not much anyway. A friend of mine, Karen Van De Walle challenged me to stamp some random images onto white cs and then practice coloring them with my copic markers. I did just that last night while watching a movie. I chose the image that I liked the best and made a card with it. I used my newest stamp set: Poppy Patch from Flourishes.
The butterflies are from Artful INKables. The ribbon is Jodyribbon. I stamped the images in Versafine Onyx Black and then heat set. All coloring was done using copic markers. cut out the butterflies and added a little glitter gel pen to them and adhered them around the image.
I am hoping that this is a jumping off point for me and I will continue to craft and stam and get back on track with doing what I love to do.

0 comments:

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California