Baad Blogger

If anyone still reads this poor neglected Blog, I will be amazed. I had a busy summer and am back at work finally and still going through some issues in my personal life. I am currently in the midst of a divorce and custody situation and hope to be out of it very soon! Bear with me folks as I edge my way back into stamping and crafting and blogging.




I spent an entire day cleaning and organizing my card-stock and stamp supplies and underneath a stack of.......well a stack of crap, i found a bundle of washcloths that I bought over the summer at WalMart. The washcloths are significant because i bought them for their color combo, they were folded and bundled with a white ribbon, there was a brown one, an orange one, a purple one and a bright pink one...they were gorgoeus together...who woulda thunk it? With my supplies organized and new inspiration found I sat down and stamped.
I colored the flowers with Copic markers and cut them out and used 'boosters' from Jody to pop them up from the card base. I will be playing with these colors some more in the future I really like them a lot. What do you think?

Stamps: Delight in Life by Stampin Up!
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Purple and PTI white
Accessories: black boosters and clear EP

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

I'm still here! Hugs!

MandMStudio said...

Beautiful!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California