Blossoms Abound



Another simple card tonight. I love doing emboss resist. It has to be one my all time fave techniques. I stamped the blossoms with versamark and embossed with clear EP on glossy white cs. I sponged on some color with daubers. I added some leaves using craft ink. I added some deeper purple color using craft ink over the top of the embossing. i used my heat tool to dry the craft ink which in turn re-melted the clear EP and kind of just melded all of the color together. I went light on accessories because I really like the main image. I did the cracked glass technique over the sentiment.

Stamps: Blossoms Abound by Stampin' Up!
Paper: All cs sed is by Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Ribbon (texasjodylynn), Booster (texasjodylynn) clear EP
Ink: versamark, Stampin' Up! craft inks

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful.

Alli said...

This is just gorgeous, you are so talented hun.

Meredith said...

this is gorgeous!!!!

Melissa Bove said...

WOW! That is gorgeous!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California