This Chick really Rocks!


I was fortunate enough to be gifted some stamped images of the new set from MFT, Hey Chica. My good friend Karen, aka: Gamblemom sent me these fantastic stamped images to use. I sat down last night and my 2 daughters and I colored and collaborated on this card...we had so much fun! My girls really like this image!! We colored her with copic markers. Most of mine are the original cpoics and I only have a few. This image would be great with Prisma pencils or even watercoloring....the possibilities ae endless here. We added a thin line of glitter from a glitter gel pen to her eyelids. We used designer Paper from K-ology.

Stamp set: MFT Hey Chica
Paper: cs from Stampin Up! and designer paper from K-ology
Accessories: Copic markers, grosgrain ribbon, Prima fower

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

What a fun card! Love it!

Melissa Bove said...

Hi Dorinda! We are on the new Rubber cafe DT together! This card is so cool!! I love that stamp! Awesome! Love your work!! Hugs...
P.S. Do you mind if I link you on my blog??!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California