Home Decor Gifts


I am going to my cousins house for a gathering tonight and a celebration for her birthday so I started last night making a little gift to take to her today. This is what I came up with, round coasters adhered to wide twill and chipboard letters that spell 'HOME'
I inked the letters first with Rose Red ink and then went back over them with Chocolate Chip ink.
I covered the coasters with paper made by Prima. I adhered the letters to the coasters and the coasters to the twill using sticky dots from Jody's sticky share...get in on one of these shares you won't regret it! I added some brown and pink ribbons at the top and some raffia to cascade down. There are Prima flowers with swarovski crystals in the middle. Hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Gorgeous Dorinda! I'm sure she'll love it!

Melissa Bove said...

This is soo pretty! Love it!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California