Work Begins


I work at a local public school in a special ed classroom. The first day of school is tomorrow. My co-workers know that I stamp and often like to purchase a card or two here and there. I like to have a small assortment on hand. Each year I play with various types of containers to keep them in. This year I made one. On the cover of the 06-07 IB&C by Stampin' Up! there is the cutest card box holding square cards, a member of splitcoaststampers figured out the way to make on to hold standard sized cards. MSbetyZ of the SCS community shared her directions with all of us on SCS. I followed her directions and made a cute box to hold a few cards and envies to keep on hand.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this box! It is just beautiful!!! WOWZA!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California