Faux Prima


ok I am in LOVE with all things Prima, especially the big ginormous ones that are oh so beautiful!!
Here is a simple card using a silk/polyester flower from Joanns and a designer brad in the middle. I used Rose Red cs from SU! and added a layer of patterned paper from K & Co. I used the designer label punch from SU! to create the sentiment. The label punch idea was totally inspired by my friend Karen see her blog here.
I added some ribbon to the label and voila` quick and pretty card done in minutes.

6 comments:

Alli said...

There is nothing simple about this card Dorinda, sometimes it is harder to make a simple card than a complicated one, KWIM. This is just gorgeous because it is so simple!

Jen said...

THis is just gorgeous!!! I love the faux prima!!! Wonderful card Dorinda!

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS card D!

Lisa said...

Wowsa! This is amazing. I am in awe. :)

Leslie said...

CUTE!!!!!

Karen said...

super pretty!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California