Sew What?


I know this is nothing new, but I decided I would post about it anyway.
Sewing on cs with the sewing machine. Fun, simple, and great results.
I used a zig-zag stitch with white thread and sewed 3 rectangles of Basic Grey patterned paper to a piece of Buckaroo Blue cs. Over all I really like the effect. I adhered the patterned paper to the cs before stitching with the sewing machine. I then stamped and cut out flowers from the Bodacious Bouquet set from Stampin' Up! I adhered them with pop dots. The larger pink flower is painted over with glitter glue also for some extra sparkle. The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, that is pretty. I love your layout.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. This is the first card I have seen that I really like the sewing on it. Thank you for sharing it.

Lisa said...

Dorinda this is so beautiful. I am absolutely in awe of your talent. Fabulous, darling!

Amanda said...

This is really cool!!! I like it a lot Dorinda!

Alli said...

Dorinda, this card looks even better on here than it did on your Splitcoast gallery. It is just beautiful! Love ya, girlie!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California