More Chocolate and Coral



I just can't get enough of the Cameo Coral/Brown combo. It doesn't matter to me if I use Chocolate Chip or Close to Cocoa with it...I just love it!
I used the Big Blossom, Sell-A-Bration set from Stampin' Up! along with the Polka Dots and Paisley from the '07 Spring Mini from Stampin' Up!
I used the Big Impressions texture Plates to emboss the backgrounds. The plates are double sided, I used the one that has Paisley on one side and Daisy on the other. I mist my cs with water before running it through my Cuttlebug, this gives it a deeper and clearer impression.
Please do realize that when experimenting with products not specifically made for use in the CB that if done wrong and your Cuttlebug breaks the warranty may not (most likely NOT) cover it.
I make my stack for this by using the A layer from CB and then the texture plate, misted cs, silicone pad and solid black plate from Big Impressions....make sure the ends are even, as the Big Impressions plates are longer than the CB pieces...if they are even when they are put in they run through without a problem.
I used the kissing technique on the Big Blossom also with the Polka Dots and Paisley set.
The round letters that spell L A U G H are from a rubber set from See-D's, i used a small circle punch to punch them out after stamping them.
The 'Let it Be' sentiment is from the $1 RF clear stamps available at Jo~Anns.

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!

Bety

Lisa said...

Dorinda, these are absolutely fabulous. I am in awe.......so pretty!

Kim said...

These are fabulous!! I love the projects!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California