On Sick Duty

So today I am home playing nurse to my 9 year old son. He has a nasty cold and a wicked cough, but probably could have gone to school today anyway. Somewhere in my mind this morning I pictured the school calling me at work to come and get him because he was coughing too much and should be resting at home. So I caved in called in for a sick day and sub for me and stayed home with him. Now he is bored...go figure!
So what does a mom do all day with a bored 9 year old?
Stamp of course!! Thank goodness for movies and a DVD player. I was able to do yesterdays Technique Challenge, TLC108 and today's Color Challenge, CC 106 from Splitcoaststampers.
I will share my versions of each challenge with you here and you can cruise on over the SCS to check them out and get inspired!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning.....you go girl!

Jen said...

You are seriously on a stamping roll Dorinda!!! Keep going, your mojo is on FIRE!!! :)

Alli said...

These are gorgeous, I especially love the coffee and cream one. Your mojo is on fire at the moment!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California