Bridal Shower Projects



Just a quick post before I fall asleep tonight. I am attending a Bridal Shower tomorrow at 3 and needed a quick card and gift...so off to the gallery at Splitcoaststampers.
I found a beautiful card by: stamplaura
I decided I just had to CASE it for the shower, I changed the colors slightly and the sentiment, I used stickles instead of rhinestones, but the design is all stamplaura's thanks for the inspiration!



I then made a book from chipboard coasters....held together with 2 1 inch binder rings just like the calendars I did in December. I also recently made one for a baby shower back in March. I have seen little notebooks made for attendee's to jot down friendly marriage advice to the Happy Couple. I decided that would be a cute and special keepsake gift. I wish I was awake enough to give you more specific details...email me or leave a comment if you have any questions.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I wanna make one now!!!

Jessica said...

These are both gorgeous Dorinda! I recognize some of that ribbon and might have procured a *bit* of it too. ;)

Lisa said...

Dorinda these are fabulous. I'm sure they will be treasured.
I am in awe........... :)

Karen said...

These are all great projects Dorinda. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Holy beautious projects!!! You did an awesome job!!

Nicki said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! Fabulous Job!!! They will love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

WOW! Those are both so elegant and beautiful! I LOVE them! WOWZERS!

Anonymous said...

Absolutelty stunning! A wonderful keepsake!

Alli said...

OMG! Dorinda! Wow, wow, wow, wow, did I mention wow. She is going to flip out! Seriously!

Amanda said...

WOW! These are both just amazingly gorgeous Dorinda! You rock!!!!

Unknown said...

These turned out wonderfully, Dorinda!!! Beautimous!!!

Anonymous said...

Dorinda, imagine my surprise when I looked at your blog today and saw that my card had inspired you to make this one. I love to case everyone at SCS, and I am so glad to have inspired you! Thank you for your kind comments and thank you for sharing your talent with us. Laura aka stamplaura

Cora said...

Fun Bling on the dress. I love my stickles. We have some non card making things in commen. I live in Eugene & spent the first 22 years of my life in Nampa. I can't figure out where North Plains OR is unless you were just using that as a general area.

Dorinda said...

Cora
North Plains in west of PDX on the Sunset Hwy headed towards Seaside. I am North of Hillsboro, west of Portland.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California