Inspired by Papercrafts Magazine



I got the new issue of Papercrafts yesterday and they had these gorgeous cards made using die cuts from daisy D's...well not having the a for mentioned die cuts, I improvised. I used the word window punch to punch out some patterned paper I had been hoarding and arranged the cutouts into a flower shape.
I then punched a circle of black cs and embossed the word 'sweet' in silver ep. 'sweet' if from the so very set.
The ticket in the corner is done using the designer label punch and stamp with real red ink on Kraft cs.
The patterned paper in the background on the card base is from Daisy D's and Stella Ruby from BasicGrey. I added the faux stitching because I was just too lazy to drag out the sewing machine and do any real sewing.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

These are stunning!!! I love what you are up too! :)

Jen said...

These are so gorgeous Dorinda!! I love them!!

Stampin_Melissa said...

These cards are so lovely! I love the different designs on them.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California