Inspiration


Over on SCS the Inspiration Challenge, was beautiful today! It is challenge IC90. This is what I came up with after looking at the inspiration piece. This card is a square card 4 3/4 x 4 3/4
I took very vanilla cs and punched 9 squares with my square punch. I stamped random floral and leafy images onto each square. The images are from Artfully Asian and Oh So Lovely from stampin' Up! I took my WWC's and drew or colored right on the images and cs, then I went over them with an aquapainter to blend. I used my sponge daubers to dab ink onto each square, I used several inks including: creamy caramel, really rust, apricot appeal, summer sun, ruby red, soft sky, sage shadow, I sponged the lightest in the middle over the image and then added darker towards the edges, with the darkest on the edge itself. I used creamy Caramel over the top to tone down some of the brighter tones. I then adhered the squares onto a piece of Basic Black cs and the card base is Mellow Moss. The ribbon is from Texasjodylynn and one of her Fantastic ribbon shares!

3 comments:

Ticia said...

Great job ! I love how the background of the squares look! Soft but with depth.

Linda said...

Wow!!! This is absolutely beautiful..Love the BG. Great job..

Lisa said...

This is a fabulous card!!!!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California