OOPS!

I got to go on a whirl wind trip back to Idaho! We had a great time too! we left Portland on Thursday and returned on Monday the 20th.
We had so much fun family visiting time. Grandkids are great, In-Laws are great weather was nice and the food was Fabulous! We ate many meals at the family restaurants. My in-laws manage and own the Sunrise chain of restaurants in the Treasure Valley. Good home cookin' I tell ya!

After returning home and doing mountains of laundry, it was time to dig through the card stash for Thank You cards. Wouldn't you know it I was one card short. That means I needed to stamp.



I was once again taken with the colors in gamblemoms signature on SCS. Here is my first card inspired by her signature colors. I used the new set from Stampin' Up! True Friend. I also love how this set coordinates with the Basic Grey Infuse paper.
My colors are Certainly Celery, Rose Red and basic black. A strip of Basic Grey Infuse and some punched circles. I used markers to color on the stamped images. A little piercing around the stamped flowers and some silver pigment 'thank you' finish it off. This was quick and easy and I like the look. The center of each circle punched stamped design has a lil bling there to add some sparkle.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty D! Love it!

Cyndi said...

Wow Dorinda this is very pretty!!!

Pat's little corner of the world said...

I really love your card with this set. I have seen so many done with it but your really stands out.
Keep up the wonderful cards. I'll be back to check out your blog often.

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California