FUN!!

My dear friend Shanon and I hosted a get together for SCSers in or near our area. Can I just say that we met the BEST and MOST AMAZING women ever?!
We ate and chatted and ate and stamped and ate some more...LOL!! There were amazing and wonderful stamped door prizes for all who attended. There was tons of delicious food. Fabulous shoebox swap projects to make and meet the best of the best women ever!
Over at www.splitcoaststampers.com there is a gallery set up for our little gathering. There are some great and fun pictures there and I am sure more to come soon. Here is a link to the gallery, stop on in and take a peek at what fun we all had.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=8272

I made a really fun door prize for this event! I CASEd ( copy and share everything) the idea from a fellow SCSer, jacobsenbd. Thanks for the inspiration!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable D! You have so much talent.

Jen said...

Again, this is just so stinkin' cute!!

Followers

Gary Allan - She's So California